英国人也练英文书法吗?
As we all know, will is power.
众所周知,意志就是力量。
Some students study hard until it is midnight every day.
有些学生每天努力学习到午夜。
Some people work hard until it is midnight every day.
有些人每天努力工作到午夜。
In my opinion, it takes us a lot of time to study hard or work hard every day.
在我看来,我们每天都要花很多的时间,认真学习或努力工作。
Although we are alone, we are not lonely.
虽然我们可能感觉在孤自奋战,但我们并不感到内心寂寞。
A friend of mine often says a sentence to me.
我的一位朋友经常对我说一句话。
You study English and I also study English.
你学习英语,我也学习英语。
You don't study English and I don't study it either.
你不学英语,我也不学英语。
We want to learn Chinese. We should practice writing Chinese characters well.
我们想要学习中文,我们应该好好练习写中文汉字。
We want to learn English. We should practice writing English words well.
我们想要学习英文,我们应该好好练习写英文单词。
We believe that the learning process of people in every country should be the same.
我们相信,每个国家的人们的学习过程应该都是一样的。
My dear friends, do you think so?
亲爱的朋友们,你们这么认为吗?
这个问题不好回答。一是因为书法这个词好象是特指中国汉字的艺术,属于国粹。二是英文的艺术写法是不是我们常说的书法?只有先把书法这个说法的定义搞准确了才能回答练英文书法的问题。以本人的认知和观念来讲,书法是中国汉字特有的一种艺术,只有汉字的艺术才叫书法,其它文字的写法不叫书法。一己拙见。
那可太有了。简单说来,英文的“书法”叫calligraphy,而“书法家”则是penmanship。用这两个词去谷歌检索一下就能找到很多优美的作品了。国外也有专门的学校进行教学,也有相应的证书可以考取。